The AquaCalc Pro Plus has an optional USB connection built in. To use the USB connection with your Windows computer, you will need to install the AquaCalc Pro Plus USB drivers.
The first time you plug in an AquaCalc Pro Plus into the USB port of a Windows based PC computer, Windows will contact Microsoft Update and download and install the USB Drivers automatically. This will
take several minutes to complete.
If the USB Drivers cannot be installed automatically they can be downloaded from our website. To manually install the AquaCalc Pro Plus USB Drivers:
- Download the AquaCalc Pro Plus USB Driver 6.5 (AquaCalc_Pro_Plus_USB_Driver_6_5.zip 3.4 Mb) compressed zip file from the JBS website.
- Unzip the file by right clicking the file and selecting “Extract All ...” from the menu that pops up.
- Run the AquaCalcProPlusUSBSetup.exe file in the folder that you extracted to. This will install the USB drivers onto the computer.
- Connect your AquaCalc Pro Plus using the USB cable and turn it on. Windows should show a window “Installing hardware device...”.
- After Windows finishes installing the hardware, your AquaCalc will appear in “Device and Printers” with a Communications port assigned to it (such as COM7).
- Go to the Connection screen in your AquaCalc Pro Plus
to download section measurements. The AquaCalc Pro Plus must be in the Connections screen before trying to download measurements using DataLink 3.
Download the AquaCalc Pro Plus USB Driver
6.5 (AquaCalc_Pro_Plus_USB_Driver_6_5.zip 3.4 Mb)
Note: This USB Driver can not be used with the AquaCalc 5000 or the discontinued AquaCalc Pro.