AquaCalc Limited Warranty
The seller makes no warranties, agreements, or representations of any kind concerning goods sold: and the goods are sold without any warrant of fitness for any particular purpose or use. Buyer shall not be
entitled to recover any incidental or consequential damage, as those terms are defined in the commercial code; and any liability AquaCalc LLC may have with respect to the goods shall be limited to the repair or
replacement of the goods sold.
AquaCalc LLC’s products are thoroughly inspected and tested before shipment from the factory. AquaCalc LLC’s products and parts are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for
one full year from the date of purchase. This warranty is extended to and is solely for the benefit of the “Original Consumer Purchaser”.
All defective units under warranty will be serviced and repaired without charge to the purchaser during the above mentioned period in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. The product is returned, freight prepaid, to AquaCalc LLC. For your protection, it is advisable to insure the parcel against loss or damage.
2. Owner provides information regarding the nature of the failure in as much detail as possible.
3. This warranty does not cover defect or damages caused by unauthorized service or use; nor damage through accident, misuse or abuse.
4. The owner is responsible for the necessary maintenance and installation in accordance with instructions provided in the Operating Instructions.
5. AquaCalc LLC is not responsible for any costs incurred with current meters, headsets, or cabling as a direct result of the improper use of the AquaCalc Pro Plus or accessories.
6. AquaCalc LLC shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use and operation of this product.
7. Batteries or adaptor cables are excluded from warranty.
AquaCalc LLC reserves the right to make changes or improvements to this production from time to time, without incurring the obligation to install such improvements on equipment previously